Walks in and around Wentworth Falls range for easy gently graded walks to much more challenging.
Please select full descriptions and directions from the individual walks below.
For more track notes, plus a full map of this walk, refer to Blue Mountains Best Bushwalks, published by Woodslane Press and available from Lamdha Books in Wentworth Falls village, or online via http://www.woodslane.com.au.
Please be prepared.....
- Exercise extreme care when walking near cliffs!
- Walks which descend below the cliff-top necessitate climbing down, and up, hundreds of
- Some walks are very strenuous. Know your capabilities, know your
route, and tell someone where you are going.
- Do not enter any canyon system during rainy weather or if there is any chance of
- Always carry drinking water
- Carry warm, waterproof clothing; weather may change suddenly.
- Observe signs, and stay on the track.
- Wear sensible walking shoes, and a hat. Protect skin from the sun.
- Carry a bag for rubbish.